The Foundation accepts requests for funding from faculty, staff, and administrators that support the aforementioned purposes.
Initial requests for funding, once filled in, see funding form link to the right, it should be taken to the principal for her signature, with any supporting documents. Once she has signed the form, at least one week prior to the monthly Board Meetings (see below), see that it gets to either Rae Riner, President or Klaus Mendenhall, Treasurer. It can either be left in the school mail slot for the Foundation or emailed to either one of these Board Members – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests for funding must be approved by the principal. The requests will be heard and considered by the San Diego High School Foundation Board of Trustees at their regularly scheduled meetings. The meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month during the school year at 3 p.m., in Room 103, or while COVID-19 restrictions are in place, at their Zoom Meetings. Prior to the meeting date, please contact Rae or Klaus for the Zoom ID numbers.
Individuals and groups seeking funds from the Foundation should be prepared to present the request in person, to the Board of Trustees, if requested.
This presentation should not exceed 5 minutes and include (see form):
- information about the item(s) for which funding is being requested;
- information regarding those who will benefit from the item(s) requested;
- information regarding other sources of funding that have been requested and/or received; and
- any additional information you feel the Board of Trustees should consider.
Once these questions have been answered, the individuals and/or groups requesting funds will be asked to leave the Board Meeting, so that the Board may consider the request in closed session.
The Foundation President, or an appointed Board Member, will inform you in a timely manner (typically within 48 hours) of the action taken by the Board of Trustees on the requests.
Please fully read the requirements to the left.
If there is anything you do not understand, please contact us.
- Use the button below to open the form.
- Fill in all fields.
- Press Ctrl-P (PC) or Command-P (MAC)
- Save as an Adobe Acrobat file (as you save, remember file location that you place it in)
- Create an E-mail and send it to the School Principal.
Currently San Diego High School Principal : Francisca Del Carmen-Aguilar email@example.com